I saw the recipe for this masterpiece in a culinary magazine. When I have a handful of minced meat left, I already know what I’m going to make.
We present to you a delicious recipe for pasta with minced meat in the oven. This pasta pudding is very easy to make and is perfect for a family dinner. The pudding is very tasty, consistent and appetizing, it consists of several layers, which combine perfectly with each other. This dish is very simple, but effective. Enjoy it with pleasure!
Pasta with minced meat in the oven
-300 g of noodles (pasta)
-500 g of minced meat
-250 g of hard cheese
-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
-4 tablespoons of tomato paste
-200 ml of milk
-4 tablespoons of sunflower oil
-1 bunch of greens
– salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil water in a saucepan. Add the salt and pasta (cutlets) and cook according to package directions.
2. Place the pasta in a colander and let it cool.
3. Peel an onion and chop it with a knife or blender.
4. Add the chopped onion to the minced meat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the minced meat until done. If you want the filling to be more tender, then you can grind it in the blender.
6. Prepare the sauce: mix the milk, mayonnaise and tomato paste in a separate bowl.
7. Grate the cheese through a large grater.
8. Grease the baking dish with oil and put the 2 onions cut into rounds at the bottom. Place the meat filling on top and spread it evenly.
9. Cut the tomatoes into rounds and place them on top of the filling.
10. Chop the greens and sprinkle them on top.
11. Sprinkle 1/2 of the grated cheese.
12. Then put the noodles (pasta), pour the sauce and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
13. Place the mold in the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake the food for 50 minutes.
Our team wishes you bon appetit with your loved ones!
Did you like a recipe? Please write comment on a facebook