Chocolate cake with cherries – a homemade cake worthy of the most famous restaurants!
If you are looking for a dessert recipe that amazes in taste, aroma and appearance, then the recipe below is the best choice. We present to you the recipe for a chocolate cake with cherries. This is a fascinating dessert that is sure to please even the most discerning of gourmets. The perfect combination of chocolate topping and sweet and sour filling is a real pleasure for the taste buds. Delight your loved ones with a homemade cake worthy of the most famous restaurants.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE TOP
-50 ml of vegetable oil
-200 g of dark chocolate
-150 g of sugar
– 6 egg whites
-150 g of ground walnuts
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FILLING
-350 g of cherries (fresh or frozen)
-200 g of sugar
-6 egg yolks
-700 g of 20% cream
– 10 g of gelatin
INGREDIENTS FOR GLAZING
-125 ml of whipped cream
-125 g of dark chocolate
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. In a saucepan, mix the cherries (pitted) with the sugar. Leave it at room temperature so that the cherries release juice. Place the saucepan on the heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stir periodically. Let the resulting mixture cool.
2. Prepare the tops: melt the chocolate in the warm (not hot) oil. Beat the egg whites with a mixer for about 1 minute. Add the sugar and mix until you get a foam with stable peaks. Carefully add the chocolate with oil, then the nuts. Mix with a spatula.
3. Line a baking dish (diameter 20 cm) with paper. Arrange the dough in the form and bake in the oven preheated to 200°C for 10 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 180°C and bake for another 30 minutes. Remove the sponge cake from the baking tin and let it cool. Cut it lengthwise in half.
4. Beat the yolks a little with 100 g of sugar. Put the resulting mixture in the steam bath and heat it for 7-8 minutes, until it thickens. Stir continuously. Leave to cool.
5. Pour 4 tablespoons of water into the bowl of gelatin and let it swell. Heat the gelatin so that it melts and turns into a homogeneous mixture. Do not boil the gelatin. Pour the resulting mixture into the yolks with sugar (slightly warm). Stir.
6. Add the cream (preventatively, mix it a little with a whisk).
7. Add the cherries with syrup to the obtained mixture. Mix well (you can use a mixer on medium speed). You get a fairly runny cream. Refrigerate for a few minutes.
8. Arrange the first top on a plate, then “dress” it with the ring from a removable baking form. Pour the filling and cover it with the second top. Refrigerate the cake for 12-24 hours so that the filling sets.
9. Place a small saucepan of cream on the heat. Add the chocolate (broken into pieces) and heat the mixture until the chocolate melts. Stir continuously. If lumps form, pass the glaze through a sieve. Beat the egg a little and add it to the bowl with the glaze. Heat the resulting mixture a little (take it off the heat before it thickens). Cover the cake with frosting. Decorate to taste. Leave the cake in the fridge until the frosting sets.
Our team wishes you bon appetit with your loved ones!
Did you like a recipe? Please write comment on a facebook