Such a breakfast should be prepared by everyone – delicious rolls with filling, ready in just 10 minutes!
The importance given to breakfast cannot be exaggerated. This meal is also very important as the base of the food pyramid. Don’t know what to serve for breakfast? Today, dear lover of delicious food, we present to you an easy-to-make recipe – stuffed glutinous rolls. These are prepared quickly, in a pan. They are extremely tasty, appetizing and juicy. They always seem too little, so you can prepare a double portion from the start.
– 100 g of salami or ham
– 50 g of cheese
– 1 tomato
– 0.5 bunch of greens (dill or parsley)
– 1 tablespoon of flour
– 3 eggs
– 3 tablespoons of milk or kefir
– ground black pepper to taste
– favorite spices to taste
– 2 tablespoons of cream or mayonnaise
– sticks (or pancakes)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the filling: cut the straw ham. Place the sliced ham in a deep bowl.
2. Wash the tomato, remove the spine and cut it into straws. Place the sliced tomato in the bowl with the ham.
3. Wash the greens and chop them finely. Add the chopped parsley to the bowl with the ham.
4. Grate the cheese through a large grater. Place the grated cheese in the bowl.
5. Adjust the ingredients with salt, ground black pepper and spices to taste.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of cream to the bowl. Mix the composition well, using a spatula.
7. Prepare the sticks: cut them into squares, approximately 18 x 18 cm or 20 x 20 cm.
8. Take a square of glue and arrange 1 tablespoon of filling in one corner.
9. Fold the glue into a roll shape. Do the same with the remaining glue and filling.
10. Prepare the bread dough: break 3 eggs into a bowl, pour milk or kefir and add 1 tablespoon of sifted flour. Season the ingredients with salt and ground black pepper. Homogenize the ingredients, using the whisk.
11. Pass the bags through the bread dough, then fry them in a hot pan with vegetable oil. Fry the delicacy for 2-3 minutes on each side. You will get an aromatic and appetizing snack with a golden and crispy crust.
12. Place the treat on a plate and enjoy.